West Ukrainian EBA Branch together with Lviv Consulting Group continued to monitor the labour market of Western Ukraine in November 2012. The third Labour Market Index revealed changes and tendencies in selection, maintenance and retention of employees, as well as in managing of HR processes in different areas of business compared to the previous Labor Market Index survey.
- The number of companies that planned reduction in headcount decreased by half.
- Average gross salary in Manufacturing increased by 12% compared to July 2012, salaries in service companies dropped down by 6-9%
- Average turnover in manufacturing companies, as well as service providers, went down by 2-4%
- Only 20% of respondents had a plan to increase pay above inflation rate
- Labor market index increased to 3,01