The BDE is expected to generate leads and identify potential projects with existing and new clients willing to organize self-service areas using self-service cashiers, traditional cashier boxes, automated luggage storages, postomats, self-service kiosks etc.
- Ensure B2B sales of products and solutions, manufacturing, delivery and post sales product maintenance;
- Develop sales of consulting services;
- Initiate projects and hand them over to account managers;
- Develop partnership sales at different markets.
- Experience in B2B sales related to retail, software, payment systems, or last mile delivery — ideally experience in sales of retail equipment, banking equipment, POS equipment or delivery services.
- Upper intermediate English, both oral and written; additional knowledge of Polish or French or German will be a huge plus.
- Ability to build relations with clients at all levels of authority.
- Willingness to go on business trips.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Competitive base salary + bonus based on achievement of KPIs
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate English language courses
or by phone/fax: (032) 2971390, 2971903