The Senior Research Project Manager will manage research projects that entail all aspects of research, including project survey design, data collection management, data cleaning and analysis, data interpretation and copywriting. The research projects take usually 2 to 3 month to complete, while the candidate will manage team of other researchers — in house colleagues or external interviewers, partners and suppliers — on the way toward successful completion of the project.
The Senior Research Project Manager will:
- Plan and monitor projects;
- Design surveys;
- Manage data collection;
- Analyze and interpret data;
- Ensure creation of data sheets, graphs, reports;
- Manage copywriters, proofreaders and external suppliers;
- Present data at meetings, webinars, seminars;
- Manage client communication and relationship.
- University degree (BA/MA or PhD) in Economics, Marketing etc.
- English Language, both oral and written — Intermediate (B1) or higher;
- Experience with survey design, data analysis and/or report writing, at least 3 to 5 years;
- Evidence of past achievements and ability to showcase previous work;
- Microsoft Excel — advanced, Microsoft PowerPoint — advanced;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Determination and commitment;
- Result-oriented approach;
- Excellent soft skills, team spirit and a sense of humor.
- Meaningful research projects;
- A competitive research salary
- An attractive and honest additional reward;
- Rich program of team and individual benefits;
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities;
- Financial contribution to wellbeing (medical, gym, wellness),
- Extra financial contribution to retirement;
- Personal professional coach with weekly sessions.
or by phone/fax: (032) 2971390, 2971903