Senior Market Research Manager
The Research Manager will lead researches of student preferences and behaviors, as well as industry stakeholder performance on the quarterly and annual basis and provide findings and insights in the form of reports.
The Research Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Design quantitative and qualitative market research surveys;
- Conduct statistical analyses of raw data sets;
- Correlatieand evaluate results, write analyses;
- Transform data analyses into interactive graphs and infographics together with specialist suppliers;
- Interpret trend data;
- Manage and work with data collectors carrying out surveys, polls, and data collection;
- Manage proof readers and copywriters on final delivery of ready reports for industry publication;
- Manage clients in the form of ongoing data and project based dialogues, deliver presentations.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing or IFS
- English Language proficiency, both oral and written - Advanced (C1);
- Experience with survey design, data analysis and/or report writing;
- Evidence of past achievements and ability to showcase previous work;
- Advanced command of MS Office, Excel spreadsheets; command of Adobe InDesign, Surveygizmo would be an advantage;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Result-oriented approach;
- Excellent soft skills, team spirit and a sense of humor.
An exciting opportunity for a lead market research executive to join a highly dynamic and innovative international team within the market intelligence space.
- International business travel
- Professional development and attractive growth opportunities in this role in the form of courses, conferences, and personal coaching
- An honest reward structure
- Complete suite of technical equipment
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Wellness and social programs.
About Our Client
Our client is an established reputable consultancy in international student sector. The company provides market research and development to over 100 governments, institutions, investors and diverse group of high ranking companies all over the globe.
An UNWTO Affiliate member, ESOMAR member, 10 years market experience.
або Тел/Факс: (032) 2971390, 2971903